It is a known fact in today’s marketplace that businesses worldwide struggle to meet employee expectations and create authentic engagement. Equally, employees have experienced higher stress and lack of balanced well-being.
Enter, Ally Fekaiki, a man on a mission to create positive change in #futureofwork with the founding of Juno.
Branded as Juno: the life company®️, the Juno platform lets staff choose perks that chime with their definition of well-being, using credits allocated by their employer each month. Employees can choose from hundreds of options (from fitness classes to healthy meals, to mental health support) or use their points to reimburse things like cleaning and childcare. Juno's user base grew tenfold last year as employers looked for new ways to support hybrid teams, improve work-life balance and retain staff.
In this episode, we discussed:
- The motivation behind Juno and why it is so personal to Ally that employee benefits are not treated as a ‘one size fits all’.
- The path from startup to scale-up to serving customers in 70+ countries with 400 global product solutions.
- The imperative for businesses to care about employee wellness and benefit options and how employee choice leads to employee satisfaction.
- What Juno points are and how they can be used to purchase a range of services and products for their wellbeing – from organic vegetable boxes to therapy sessions and language courses.
- How Ally is harnessing marketing to be a category leader and build a globally recognized brand.
Ally Fekaiki founded Juno at the start of 2019 to tackle what he believes to be a well-being crisis in the workplace. Ally is a Social Impact founder with a demonstrated history of growing early-stage businesses from Seed to Series A and beyond. Prior to Juno he held positions as head of growth and head of user engagement at Cleo, Yolt, and LOQBOX. Be sure to check out Ally’s links listed below. Enjoy the show!
Connect with Ally:
Connect with Allison:
#CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #founderstory #business #businesspodcast #podcast
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices