with Allison K. Summers
There is a global resonance, a societal energy behind the topic of diversity and inclusion. Yet it remains a challenge for people to get the diversity inclusion equation correct in the workplace. Frans Johnasson, Founder and CEO-The Medici Group is creating a great disruption to changing organizations, especially large-scale global companies meet the diversity challenge with his successful program called Renaissance.
Frans knows that diversity inclusion drives innovation. He is a breathing testament with his long-time work on the subject and is influenced with his own background of being raised in Sweden by a Swedish father and an American/Cherokee mother.
Frans is also the author of two books–The Medici Effect and The Click Moment. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science from Brown University and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. He is an international speaker and has been published in Harvard Business Press.
Diversity inclusion is an urgent challenge in the world today, and so is the need to innovate, grow and adapt. I hope you will accept the challenge and learn from this very insightful conversation. We discuss:
· Diversity looks differently depending on where you are in the world; however, working with teams from many countries doesn’t mean you’re inclusive.
· How do you activate diversity?
· How do you activate innovation?
· How to make behavioral shifts in the workplace to scale ideas forward and generate positive business impact.
· The necessity of building community and networking in the technology industry.
· How the Renaissance program removes the pain points of change management.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Frans:
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices