with Allison K. Summers
French native Nicolas Mendiharat is on a mission to democratize and demystify the world of fine wine. In 2017 he founded Palate Club and developed an unheard-of approach of using data science to help match individual tastes and preferences with sustainable wines.
In our conversation, Nicolas shares a real behind-the-scenes look at how the North American wine industry works, and how he is disrupting both supply change issues and opening the door for the average consumer to truly enjoy consuming wonderful wines without the snobbery. And Palate Club members have a great time learning about their palate!
Nicolas previously launched and led five startups, including Europe’s most successful ski vacation booking site with over $100-million revenue, and 300 thousand customers during his leadership.
Nicolas shares his insights on topics including:
· Being successful depends on customer service and satisfaction.
· The US wine supply chain - insights on markups, marketing, and subpar products.
· The science of Taste Matching Technology.
· Combing talent-mathematicians, sommeliers, neuroscientists, and mathematicians.
· How blind tasting kits create a curated portfolio of wines to satisfy your palate.
· The App #1 AOS ranking in Android for “Wine”
· #1 AOS ranking in Android & iOs for “Wine Club”
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Nicolas:
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices