with Allison K. Summers
Dr. Jeffrey Magee CBE, CSP, CMC, PDM is often referred to as one of today’s leading Leadership Strategists. Dr. Magee believes that in both the start-up to mature-growth market business sector, the number one resource companies have is human capital and successful leaders bring out the best in people to help organizations thrive.
Dr. Magee is the author of over 30 books, three college graduate management textbooks, four best sellers, and is the Publisher of PERFORMANCE/P360 Magazine. He was recognized as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans by the U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce and twice selected to represent the United States at the World Congress as a Leadership Speaker.
In our conversation, we discuss leadership topics including:
· 13 questions to ask before going into business with a partner.
· How to cut through the noise and create a clear mind for decisions.
· The four points customers look for in your business.
· The number one question to ask when making a business decision.
· Considerations when choosing your mentors.
Enjoy the show!
Connect withDr. Jeffrey:
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices