with Allison K. Summers
Achal Patel, Co-founder and CEO of Cabinet Health Brand, has a vision to provide high-quality medicine with environmentally sustainable packaging that makes people feel cared for. Along with his co-founder, they started with two over-the-counter products on Amazon, and within a year became an eight-figure healthcare digital brand.
Achal attributes part of the company’s early success to listening and communicating directly with customers. Cabinet Health is committed to showing transparency that every medicine sold is free of carcinogens, toxic metals and allergens such as gluten and soy.
Both partners have previous experience in the supply chain process, which gives Cabinet the advantage to oversee quality control, purity and traceability of ingredients.
In our conversation, we discuss:
· Growing and serving customers with a product first mentality.
· Communicating to consumers that Cabinet’s products have extra quality controls, including third party testing.
· The responsibility of a B corp to its team, partners, and customers.
· Creating packaging to combat the estimated 150 billion bottles of waste from medications.
· The three-part vision for the company.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Achal:
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices