with Allison K. Summers
Kevin Condon is an experienced chief executive officer with a history of working in fintech, transportation policy, B-2-B media and public policy. Kevin is the inventor of PayByCar and Efficient Vehicle Assessor (EVA) platforms that change how consumers do business from their cars.
PayByCar is an in-vehicle transaction company that makes in-vehicle payments easy, safe and fast. All it takes is a toll transponder and smartphone, but if you don’t have a transponder, you can use PayByCar’s non-toll tag.
I caught up with Kevin right as PayByCar is getting ready to tip into greater scale. Here are the highlights of our conversation:
· The massive market of in-vehicle transactions.
· The future opportunity-U.S. citizens spend $800 billion annually while in their cars.
· Developing and vetting the concept.
· Building a two-sided marketplace.
· Getting the word out: earned media and enrollment partnerships.
· The social aspect of building a small ‘d’ democratic tech solution that the masses can attain.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Kevin:
Connect with Allison:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices