with Allison K. Summers
Marisa Santoro is a TEDx speaker, author, career coach, Gutsy Leadership Trainer and motivational speaker. A former Wall Street executive, she is the founder of the career platform, In Our Shoes and the online school, Gutsy Leadership Academy. She trains and coaches workplace professionals, small business owners, and sales leaders.
In our conversation, we start with the concepts in Marisa’s book, Own Your Own Authority: Follow Your Instincts, Radiate Confidence, and Communicate as a Leader People Trust. We discuss how we can accelerate our confidence and authority, and as Marisa puts it, “follow a navigational path to becoming an expert.”
We also discussed:
· The importance of being intentional and having clarity.
· What immigrant thinking means and how to continue after hearing a “no.”
· Create better conversations with proper word choices.
· Be aware-you are always marketing yourself.
· Leading with instinct and intuition.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Marisa:
Book: Own Your Own Authority: Follow Your Instincts, Radiate Confidence, and Communicate as a Leader People Trust.
Connect with Allison:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices