with Allison K. Summers
Priszcilla Varnagy is the founder and CEO of Be-novative, a Design Thinking Process Management Platform. Priszcilla is recognized by Forbes 30 under 30, and is a winner of several competitions including Singularity University’s first Global Impact Competition in the CEE region in 2012, The Next Web’s Innovation Challenge, TechMatch Europe Silicon Valley, Morgan Stanley CTO Summits.
Priszcilla graduated as a psychologist, so she has a unique take on human nature and the intersection with technology. Be-novative is being used in over 500 Open Innovations projects. This software represents the future of work.
In our conversation, Priszcilla explains how the software uses design thinking and how companies can engage teams to innovate and problem solve. We also spoke about:
· Design thinking and how companies can engage teams to innovate and problem solve
· The connection between creative people and self-confidence and happiness
· Product development for a tech platform
· Scaling focused on quality of clients not just quantity
· Leveraging competitions for brand awareness and fundraising
· The intersection of AI development and human intelligence
· Singularity University and why you should check it out
Be sure to check out Priszcilla’s free Skillshare class listed below. Enjoy the show!
Connect with Priszcilla Varnagy
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices