with Allison K. Summers
We are living in a fast-changing world where everyone needs access to information, knowledge and expertise in a way that is fast and accurate. As an example, think about how everyone needed information from around the globe regarding the pandemic.
Cenk Sidar, Co-founder and CEO of GlobalWonks, has a technology platform that removes barriers to accessing information, while creating equity in the global workforce. The platform allows information and expertise to be shared within minutes.
Before starting the company, Cenk spent 12 years as a global risk executive. His work includes assisting top financial institutions, multinational corporations, risk management firms, and legal firms operating in high-risk regions.
Cenk’s extensive degrees includes a Master’s in international economics and international relations from Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington, a postgraduate in European studies from SAIS’s Bologna Center in Italy, and a Bachelor’s in business administration and international relations from the Istanbul Bilgi University.
Highlights from our conversation include:
· Moving from a Minimally Viable Product, MVP, to a global network of over 27,000 experts.
· How the proprietary system harnesses human intelligence, AI and data so people can quickly connect to experts and insights.
· Working in emerging markets and pay equity for all.
· How the platform creates workplace equity for women.
· The lean organizational structure and fundraising.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Cenk:
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices