with Allison K. Summers
If you enjoy music with crystal clear sound, then note USound, a company that has a mission to change the world by making audio systems better. Ferruccio Bottoni is Co-Founder and CEO of USound GmbH and Fauna Audio GmbH, strong-growing Austrian high-tech companies revolutionizing the personal audio field with their MEMS speakers-based products.
Ferruccio is a physicist who understands how to engineer a product that will disrupt and revolutionize the audio industry. Ferruccio and his two partners are growing the company rapidly because of their business models. They are also entering the Wearables market.
In our conversation, Ferruccio shares the company’s background and growth, including:
· The journey of USound to advance audio technology to change the acoustic world.
· The approach to manufacturing and worldwide distribution.
· A viewpoint on having three co-founders and the strength and talents of his two partners.
· The importance of a mission driven company and leaving egos behind.
· Collaboration is everything–working with 75 team members representing 18 nationalities.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Ferruccio:
Website USound: www.usound.com
Website Fauna: wearfauna.com
Connect with Allison:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices