with Allison K. Summers
Dan McGaw, CEO of McGaw.io, is an award-winning entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in marketing technology and marketing analytics. Dan was formerly the head of marketing at Kissmetrics and was head of growth at CodeSchool.com which was acquired by Pluralsight. He’s also a 500 Startups Mentor.
Dan has been called one of the original growth hackers and godfathers of marketing technology. He has helped thousands of companies over his career, and in today’s episode he helps to demystify marketing tech. His company helps customers choose their tools, integrate and operate them, and then leverage their tech stack to grow their business.
Check out the notes below as Dan is giving listeners a free download of his latest book, Build Cool Sh*t. Think of it as a short executive guide on how to use your tech stack to grow your business.
Highlights of our conversation include:
· Being an entrepreneur is tough, but you get to Build Cool Sh*t.
· An entrepreneurial ecosystem requires building a culture that allows for failure.
· Your brand value must be clear on the customer journey. Make things easy for the customer.
· Design marketing systems and funnels to measure and track.
· Dan’s practice of being an avid reader and how that can help you grow.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Dan:
Free Book Offer: Build Cool Sh*t. Text Martech to 1.415.915.9011
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices