STILRIDE is a Sweden-based startup pioneering industrial origami – a cutting edge sheet metal shaping procedure using origami folding techniques, laser cutting and industrial robotics. Bringing innovation and disruption to the personal transport space, their products are built from sheet metal that has been folded to perfection by artisanal robots to deliver sustainably conscious electro-mobility machines that are designed for the future.
We caught up with, CEO Jonas Nyvang in the semi-secrete lair to hear about their startup story. In this interview he explains:
- How two friends decided to build a multi-national corporation building bikes with green metal
- The importance of doing market research before charging forward with a product
- Designing a manufacturing company that can be set up anywhere in the world
- Using origami as a construction method, first as small paper, then as larger sheet metal
- Creating local production hubs to satisfy local demand, reducing the need for transportation and shipping
Jonas brings over two decades of fashion, marketing and business development experience to STILRIDE. He is the founder of several successful companies, including software engineering and digital product agency Ape Group. He has also been instrumental in developing the marketing, sales and business development at Fox Interactive Media, Starcom MediaVest and the Björn Borg group. STILRIDE officially launched in 2019 and has quickly made its presence known.
Be sure to check out Jonas’ links listed below. Enjoy the show!
Connect with Jonas Nyvang:
Jonas’ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonasnyvang/
Stilride’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stilride
Connect with Allison:
#CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #founderstory #business #tech #AI #businesspodcast #podcast
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices