Disruptive CEO Nation Podcast with Allison K. Summers
Episode 116 David Wood, Founder, Focus CEO
Who would think that so much wisdom could be shared from discussing and smiling about Dracula and The Gong Show! This episode is with the world’s number one life coach David Wood, founder of Focus CEO.
David has thousands of coaching hours with high-performers from around the world. He explains his philosophy of what it means to be “living in” business by moving from a pure money and systems focus to being more “human.”
David shares relatable examples, plus thoughts from his new book, The Mouse in the Room. Highlights from our conversation include:
· A framework for courage-if you wait for competence, nothing happens.
· Overcoming the imposter syndrome and being more courageous.
· Prep like a bad ass and get the win!
· How focus propels you to succeed faster.
· The importance of a coach and what to consider when hiring yours.
· Why you need to be aware of the small things around you.
Take advantage of David’s gift basket listed in the notes.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices