with Allison K. Summers
Benjamin Talin is truly a technology disruptor and digital futurist. Based in Switzerland, Benjamin is the founder and CEO of More Than Digital.info, which helps companies survive the tech future by providing access to knowledge about technology trends.
Benjamin and his team have over 1.7 million people in 100 countries sharing expertise about the digital world. His team is also working on highly scalable solutions to help companies and individuals with new technologies and services. Their goal is to be sure that no company is left behind and that every individual has access to education and knowledge sharing.
Benjamin promotes the topics of digitization, digital transformation and innovation internationally. He is an Advisory Board Member for the University of Digital Science in Berlin and a member of the Digital Society Initiative, University of Zurich. As a Member of the Global Panel of Massachusetts Technology Review and the Harvard Business Review, he works with leading executives around the world to share knowledge on technology trends and the impact on businesses.
Highlights of our conversation include:
· The journey of building the More Than Digital community.
· The truth of platform building-99% of businesses fail and it takes five years to see revenue.
· Starting as a young entrepreneur, the “f*ck ups” along the way, including fighting the status quo, bouncing back and listening to criticism.
· Why CEOs and C-suite executives need to network with other industries.
· Future vision–to change the education system.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Benjamin:
Connect with Allison:
#tech #SAAS # business #designthinking #AI #creativesociety #teambuilding #CEO #startup #startupstory #founder #futureofwork
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices